Hotel Jackson Fact Sheet
Get Quick Answers To Our FAQs
Everything you want and need to know about Hotel Jackson.
Located steps away from Jackson’s elk antler-arched Town Square and just four miles from the southern boundary of Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Jackson offers 55 rooms including four spacious suites. Room amenities include:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Complimentary hi-speed Wi-Fi and domestic telephone calls
- Smart TV with Chromecast
- Geneva Bluetooth sound systems
- Natural gas fireplaces
- Juliette balconies in select suites and premium rooms
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- L’Occitane bath amenities
- Plush bath robes, towels and bath mats
- Hair dryer and digital scale
- In-Room Nespresso espresso machines; pods are refreshed daily
- Beverage Chiller
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- In-room safe
Dining at Hotel Jackson
Full breakfast available and to-go items for early mornings (upon request)
Provides a full coffee bar serving free-trade organic coffee and teas
Authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine meant to share
Menu features dozens of options and numerous vegetarian and vegan selections
Hand-crafted cocktails, wine, beer and appetizers are available in the bar and lobby lounge
Breakfast 7:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Dinner 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Bar 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary Concierge Services
- Complimentary transportation to town dining and shopping (within a two-mile radius)
- Complimentary coffee and tea station by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary spa water by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary 5 p.m. cookie break by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary ski transportation to Teton Village and Snow King multiple times daily during ski season
- On-site car detailing services upon request
- Handheld steamers, iron and ironing board upon request
Deloney Meeting Room
The Deloney Meeting Room is equipped with top of the line audiovisual technology, including a 75-inch Samsung Smart TV, AppleTV and Wi-Fi. A flexible design can accommodate up to 14 guests. Total area: 336 square feet (31.2 square meters). Board Room: seats 12 people. U-Shape: seats 14 people.
The Cabin is a 1,000 square foot multi use space located across the street from the hotel. This flexible, modern, and private space can be used for business meetings, private parties, and everything in between. Fully catered by FIGS, The Cabin is a special gem located in the heart of downtown Jackson.
Locals have a saying: “If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes.” Jackson Hole’s weather is variable and its winters can be extreme. The valley averages about 220 sunny days a year. Winter temperatures average between 2°F and 25°F. In spring and fall, it’s usually between 22°F and 50°F. Summer in Jackson is short but sublime. Days are usually in the high 70s or low 80s and nighttime temperatures get down to the high 40s. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort averages about 400 inches of snow a year. The Town of Jackson gets about 100 inches of snow annually. Check the weather today or take a peak at what's happening on the Town Square through live feed.
Seasonal Gear Rentals
Connect with our concierge about seasonal rentals including SUP's, kayaks, skis, and snowboards.
Location and Google Maps
120 N. Glenwood St.
Jackson, Wyoming 83001
To ensure your packages arrive in time for your trip, please address your shipments as:
120 N. Glenwood St.
PMB 1660 (Our PO Box is USPS. Packages will be slower to arrive than Fed-Ex or UPS).
Jackson, WY 83001
To send via Fed-Ex or UPS, simply use the Glenwood Street address above with the PO Box.
- Steps from the Jackson Hole Town Square
- 4 miles from the southern border of Grand Teton National Park
- One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, complimentary shuttle available during ski season
- Hotel Jackson is located 8.7 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
Flying to Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by:
- American Airlines
- SkyWest Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- United Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Air France
- Private Airlines include XO Jet, Net Jets and many more.
- Additional Regional Airports: Idaho Falls Regional Airport, Idaho Falls, Idaho (IDA, 90 miles)
Click here to see the rental car companies associated with the Jackson Hole Airport. Our concierge is always happy to assist wih transportation needs.