To learn more about the various steps we are taking to ensure your safety while you stay with us, please visit our Health & Safety page.
Hotel Jackson Fact Sheet
Everything you want and need to know about Hotel Jackson.
Located steps away from Jackson’s elk antler-arched Town Square and just four miles from the southern boundary of Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Jackson offers 55 rooms including four spacious suites. Room amenities include:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Complimentary hi-speed Wi-Fi and domestic telephone calls
- 48-Inch Samsung HDTV with cable
- Geneva Bluetooth sound systems
- Natural gas fireplaces
- Terraces in select suites and top floor rooms
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- L’Occitane bath amenities
- Plush bath robes, towels and bath mats
- Hair dryer and digital scale
- In-Room Nespresso espresso machines; pods are refreshed daily
- Personal mini-fridge
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- In-room safe
Dining at Hotel Jackson
- Full breakfast available and to-go items for early mornings (upon request)
- Provides a full coffee bar serving free-trade organic coffee and teas
- Authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine meant to share
- Menu features dozens of options and numerous vegetarian and vegan selections
- Hand-crafted cocktails, wine, beer and appetizers are available in the bar and lobby lounge
Breakfast 7:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Dinner 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Bar 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary Concierge Services
- Complimentary transportation to town dining and shopping (within a two-mile radius)
- Complimentary coffee and tea station by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary spa water by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary cookie break by the Sacajawea Library
- Complimentary ski transportation to Teton Village and Snow King multiple times daily during ski season
- On-site car detailing services upon request
- Handheld steamers, iron and ironing board upon request
For more information about groups and events at Hotel Jackson, contact Sales Manager Katherine Ward or call direct at +1 (307) 274–4488.
Deloney Meeting Room
The Deloney Meeting Room is equipped with top of the line audiovisual technology, including a 75-inch Samsung Smart TV, AppleTV and Wi-Fi. A flexible design can accommodate up to 14 guests. Total area: 336 square feet (31.2 square meters). Board Room: seats 12 people. U-Shape: seats 14 people.
FIGS Restaurant & Lobby Lounge
FIGS is an exquisite location for receptions, dinners, business lunches, and more. It features flexible seating, a copper-topped bar, two-story wood-burning fireplace, and exceptional cuisine.
Locals have a saying: “If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes.” Jackson Hole’s weather is variable and its winters can be extreme. The valley averages about 220 sunny days a year. Winter temperatures average between 2°F and 25°F. In spring and fall, it’s usually between 22°F and 50°F. Summer in Jackson is short but sublime. Days are usually in the high 70s or low 80s and nighttime temperatures get down to the high 40s. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort averages about 400 inches of snow a year. The Town of Jackson gets about 100 inches of snow annually.
In-room ski, snowboard and boot fitting available. Arrange your fitting with our concierge.
Location & Getting Here
120 N. Glenwood St.
Jackson, Wyoming 83001
To ensure your packages arrive in time for your trip, please address your shipments as:
120 N. Glenwood St.
Jackson, WY 83001
- Steps from the Jackson Hole Town Square
- 4 miles from the southern border of Grand Teton National Park
- One hour from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- 15 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, complimentary shuttle available during ski season
- Hotel Jackson is located 8.7 miles from the Jackson Hole Airport
Flying to Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Major airlines and commuter services fly via Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Flights from Newark and Washington Dulles are available during ski season.
- Private flights are served by Jackson Hole Aviation, the airport’s fixed-base operation.
- Alamo, Enterprise, Hertz and National on-site at the airport;
- Avis/Budget, Dollar, Jackson Hole Adventure Rentals and Thrifty have shuttles to off-site pick-up
- Our Concierge Team will happily arrange a taxi service from the airport to Hotel Jackson
Additional Regional Airports: Idaho Falls Regional Airport, Idaho Falls, Idaho (IDA, 90 miles)