To learn more about the various steps we are taking to ensure your safety while you stay with us, please visit our Health & Safety page.
We are Here for You
We know that safety, flexibility, and
choice are more important than ever.
Our community, like yours, has gone through a lot of changes and strains these past few months. While our normal lives may be on pause, Jackson Hole, “the last of the old west,” was built on the frontier traditions of grit and resilience. During this time of incredible uncertainty, we wanted to assure you that Hotel Jackson is here for you.
Hotel Jackson has always maintained the strictest of standards regarding health and hygiene. We are fortunate to have one of the best staffs around. In addition to the meticulous care of guest rooms, we have increased the frequency of attention to public spaces and frequently used surfaces and will continue to do so moving forward. Additionally, we are implementing updated standard to ensure your safety, including but not limited to:
- If possible, rooms are aired for 24 hours between guests
- Housekeeping isolates all room linens for cleaning
- Housekeeping performs a deep clean of all room surfaces – with particular attention to high touch areas
- Housekeeping changes their own PPE between cleaning rooms
- Housekeeping thoroughly cleans public areas – with particular attention to high touch areas – every hour
- The fitness center can be reserved between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. by speaking to a front desk agent
- Contactless check-in is available if the guest provides us with their information beforehand (we highly encourage guests to contact us ahead of time to assist us in arranging for their arrival)
- Hand sanitizer is available in various public areas in the hotel
- Reservations are required in order to be able safely seat all parties
- Wait staff sanitizes all surfaces before and after meals
State of Wyoming
- Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks are open, with limited access and services
- We highly encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We are always happy to try to assist a guest with special requests or needs.